Bonika Jazzy Left Handed Shears, Jazzy Left Handed Shears
Bonika Jazzy Left Handed Shears are supplied from Bonika the most trusted name in professional shears. These Jazzy Left Handed Shears are a classic design traditional shear with offset style. For a clear understanding of what is so different about a left handed shear check out the video by clicking here. The Bonika Jazzy Left Handed Shears are super high quality offset shears at a very affordable price.
The Bonika Jazzy Left Handed Shears are a must for every professional left handed stylist. The offset style allows you to cut without having to tilt the blade pointing directly towards the client’s head. A great educational video on choosing the correct shears can be seen by clicking here. The Bonika Jazzy Left Handed Shears are a crucial part of any professional’s tool set. Since every left handed stylist must have Jazzy Left Handed Shears, why not add these super quality economy priced ones to your collection. Bonika Jazzy Left Handed Shears meet all your requirements.
The 440 C forged teppan stainless steel Sino finish will allow the Bonika Jazzy Left Handed Shears to maintain their sharp cutting edge through extensive use.
As Individual as a Jazz Solo. Can high quality and low price ever harmonize? Yes they can in the Bonika Jazzy Left Handed Shears.
A recap of the features for the Bonika Jazzy Left Handed Shears can be found below;
- LEFTY 5.5″
- 440 C forged teppan stainless steel Sino finish
- Fixed finger rest with offset style handle. The design most preferred by cosmetology schools across the US. It is also popular with lefty professional stylists, home stylists as well as cosmetology students.
- Adjustable thumb screw with leaf style clicker plate to hold adjustment.
- Sharp hand honed convex edge
- Free 6 pocket storage travel case
- One year accidental damage warranty
- Lifetime warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
We have been pleased with the number of top cosmetology schools that have selected these scissors for their advanced left handed students.